Child Safety

Fort Worth toddler, Anthony Young, dies after ingesting grandmother's prescription meds
Saturday, 01 May 2010 08:16

Fort Worth, Texas boy, Anthony Young, dies after ingesting grandmother's prescription meds

Fort Worth, Texas - An 18-month old toddler, Anthony Young, apparently discovered and ingested his grandmother's prescription medicine and was pronounced dead at Cook Children's Medical Center. The boy was napping with his grandmother when he awoke, found the pills and was able to open the childproof top and eat them. The grandmother thought all the pills were there when she awoke and noticed the bottle open but Anthony must have ingested a few pills and became unresponsive. April 30. 2010 

 

Baby Safety

Child Safety

Safety Tips

Join to receive our Newsletter and Child Safety alerts and information.